1. When you provide your phone number to Cornerstone, you opt-in to receiving texts from us. Message frequency varies. Messages may include announcements about Cornerstone events or opportunities.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP". After you send the SMS message "STOP" to 21999, we will send you an SMS message with a link where you can specify if you want to stop specific messages or all messages. If you select all messages, you will no longer receive SMS messages from 21999. If you want to join again, just text "START".
3. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 21999. After you send the SMS message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org